Selling on Houzz
If you’re an eCommerce store owner that specialises in all things home, Houzz is certainly not a sales channel to be overlooked! With the help of ShoppingFeeder, selling on Houzz is simple. For a detailed guide on what selling on Houzz entails, keep reading!
What is Houzz?
Houzz is so much more than a regular sales channel, but rather a space where interior designers, remodelers, contractors, dealers and homeowners can share a detailed online portfolio of their work or services. If your eCommerce store specializes in homeware, then definitely consider listing on Houzz to showcase your products to home experts worldwide!
What Types of Products can I sell on Houzz?
As you may well know, the home industry is saturated with all types of products, and you may therefore need some clarity as to what products can be listed on Houzz. As a general guideline, you can list the following types of homeware products on Houzz:
- Furniture (Kitchen, Bath, Living Room and more)
- Outdoor products
- Home Improvement
- Rugs and Decor
For more information on what products you can sell, visit www.houzz.com/products
ShoppingFeeder and Houzz Integration
Selling on Houzz is made simple with ShoppingFeeder’s seamless integration. If you would like to list your products on one of the best online homeware spaces, take a look at this step by step guide:
- First, visit this link and submit a request to sell your products on the Houzz channel. You will need to include your company name, a website link and the product category you wish to sell your products in.
- Next, log in to your ShoppingFeeder account and from the dropdown menu on the left, click Feed Management > Channel Management.
3. Scroll down to Subscribe to channels.
3. In the search field, type in Houzz and select the channel available in your country.
4. You will then be able to modify any channel settings you wish to amend.
5. Once subscribed, Houzz will appear under Subscribed Channels. Be sure to click on the link button, copy the URL and submit it to Houzz directly, to ensure your feed is connected.
If you sell anything house or home related, Houzz is not a marketing channel to leave off the list! We hope this guide to Selling on Houzz provided insight into what the channel offers and how to seamlessly sign up to the channel in the ShoppingFeeder app.
For more insightful articles, please visit our blog.