How to create a Google local product inventory feed
To create Google local inventory ads, you will need to create a google local product inventory feed. You can do this through ShoppingFeeder in a matter of minutes by following the steps below.
Subscribe to a Google local inventory feed
1. Log into your ShoppingFeeder account
2. Go to Feed Management > Channel Management from the navigation menu
3. Under Subscribe to channels, type ‘Google Local Inventory Feed’ in the search box.
4. Check the box of the channel you wish to subscribe to.
5. Choose your channel settings, then click Save.
Get your feed URL
1. Go to your Subscribed channels at the top of the feed management page.
2. Next to your Google Local Inventory Feed, click on the link icon and your feed will appear.
3. Copy the feed link to provide to a channel.